- Acceptance requirements :
Modifying one or more of your pages in a way that breaks the acceptance requirements after your website has been approved will lead to account termination.
- Top level domains have priority, however in some cases we will accept subdomain websites as well.
- We do not accept websites which produce or provide child pornography, zoosexuality, or contain links to such content
- We do not accept websites which engage in, promote or facilitate illegal or legally questionable activities such as pirating and hacking.
- We do not accept websites which infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right.
- We do not accept websites promoting any type of illegal substance, paraphernalia and/or activity
- We do not accept websites promoting illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and/or money-making opportunities
- We do not accept websites which promote any types of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.).
- We do not accept websites which contain materials of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm.
- We do not accept websites that display an excessive amount of ads on their pages.
- Forbidden actions which lead to account termination :
Attempting any of the below actions will lead to account termination. This termination can not be appealed.
- Using traffic generators, fake traffic, incentivized traffic or any other form of non-human traffic on pages that use our codes is strictly prohibited. These include but are not limited to : paid-to-promote, traffic exchanges, paid-to-click, manual or autosurf etc.
- Publishers are strictly prohibited to interact with their own ads.
- Usage of autorefreshing scripts on pages that contain our ads will lead to website suspension.
- Other rules and procedures to take note of :
Help us maintain a healthy business environment!
- Each withdraw request is subject to manual verification by an agent in order to determine the quality of the traffic that was sent. If the quality of the traffic is deemed to be too low ( generated / bot traffic ) the withdraw request will be denied.
- Using abusive language, harrasing or making use of defamatory statements while using the live support or contact section will lead to permanent IP restriction on our domain and pages, including account termination if applicable.
- Attempting to fake / offer missleading information while in contact with one of our agents will lead to account termination if applicable and / or permanent IP restriction on our domain and pages.