Terms of Service
The Terms cover matters regarding your participation in:
- Buying and selling traffic
- Using the Site
Use of the terms "we" and "us" in these Terms means OptiAds.org.
OptiAds.org may amend the Terms at any time by posting revised Terms on the Site, and/or sending information regarding the amendment to the email address you provide to OptiAds.org. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Site to obtain timely notice of such amendments. You shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments by continuing use of the Site or of your Account after such amendments have been posted or information about such amendments has been sent to you.
By creating an Account, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age or, as applicable, the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and that you possess the legal right and ability to agree to and be bound to these Terms. You agree to be financially responsible for your Account and to comply with your responsibilities and obligations as stated in these Terms and in any policies or procedures posted on the Site, including but not limited to those for deposits of funds, account cashouts, payment methods, and refunds. Accounts are non-transferable.
As part of the Account registration process, you will be required to submit an email address and password and to provide contact and billing information. You agree that you will not knowingly select or use the email address of another person or impersonate another party, use an email address subject to the rights of any other party without authorization, or use an email address that OptiAds.org, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate or offensive. OptiAds.org may refuse to permit you to use a specific Account name or email address for any reason. You are entirely responsible for the accuracy of your information and keeping it up-to-date and for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and contact/account information; failure to do so will constitute a breach of these Terms and OptiAds.org reserves the right to terminate your Account. You agree to immediately notify OptiAds.org of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security of which you become aware, including but not limited to theft or unauthorized disclosure of your password. Furthermore, you understand and agree that you will be liable for any activity performed by anyone using the Site with your Account.
OptiAds.org reserves the right to terminate or to suspend access to your Account at any time. Reasons include but are not limited to your breach of any of these Terms, any credit or payment issues, if we are unable to verify any information you provide to OptiAds.org, and if we believe that your actions are illegal, fraudulent, harassing, abusive, or may cause legal liability or other harm for OptiAds.org, Account holders, or any other party.
Funding Your Account:
You may fund your account in two ways: (1) you can deposit funds into your account via a wire transfer, or PayPal ("Deposited Funds"); and (2) you can earn funds by selling traffic as a publisher ("Earned Funds"). Deposited Funds will appear in your Account balance and be available for you to purchase ads; however, Deposited Funds may not be cashed out. If your Account is inactive for a twelve-month period, your Account balance will be charged as an inactive fee. OptiAds.org may, but has no obligation to, give you prior notice of the imposition of any inactive fee.
Limited License to Use Site:
Subject to your payment of the applicable fees and compliance with these Terms, OptiAds.org grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive limited license to use the Site (including, if applicable, OptiAds.org's ad serving code) to buy and/or sell traffic, but not to make any other commercial or other use of the Site or any portion thereof.
Your license is effective until terminated as set forth in these Terms. This license will terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of these Terms and OptiAds.org will have no obligation to provide notice to you of such termination.
OptiAds.org reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
Use Requirements and Restrictions:
In connection with your use of the Site or your Account, if you are a publisher or seller of ads, you agree to:
- Install and use OptiAds.org's ad serving code on your website at all times that you publish or sell ads through the Site;
- Accept OptiAds.org's terms for release of statistical information (You understand and agree that such statistics are estimates only and are subject to revision for reasons that include but are not limited to processing errors or the discovery of fraudulent clicks, and that updates of statistics are generally released, but not guaranteed for, several times a day.);
- Notify us via email if you wish to permanently close your Account;
- Accept OptiAds.org's terms for payment, cashouts, and the like, as described in the Account registration process on the Site.
- Accept the fact that upon registration at least 14 days of publishing activity is required for a payment release.
If you are a publisher or seller of ads, and if you sell or otherwise transfer to another party one or more of your websites, then if the other party validly has its own Account in good standing, you may request that OptiAds.org transfer ("Push") those websites from your Account to that other party's Account. OptiAds.org shall have no obligation to Push such websites if that other party does not have a valid and complete publisher Account.
In connection with your use of the Site or your Account, you must not:
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation, including but not limited to those governing financial services, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising, and U.S. export and import laws (such as the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations maintained by the Department of Commerce);
- Offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (such as make money fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes) or engage in any unfair deceptive act or practice;
- Infringe any party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy
- Violate any confidentiality or nondisclosure obligations you have with other parties;
- Remove any proprietary notices from the Site;
- Act in a manner that is defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening or harassing;
- Act in a manner that victimizes harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliate with a person or entity;
- Harvest, collect or disseminate any information about any other Site users or Account holders, including but not limited to any personal data or information, or use such information for marketing purposes unless you receive such Site user's or Account holder's express consent to do so;
- Produce or provide child pornography, zoosexuality, or contain links to such content;
- Use or promote any means to artificially inflate impressions and/or clicks or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks, whether manual or automated, including but not limited to clicking your own ads, asking others to click ads, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads, or using robots or other automated tools;
- Attempt to open a new Account after OptiAds.org has terminated your Account for breach of the Terms;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site;
- Send any kind of incentive traffic to pages that are linked or connected with the ads provided by OptiAds.org, or instruct the users of your website in any way that would make them interact with the ads without any real interest.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code from the Site, its software or technology, or attempt to create a substitute or similar service, product or website through use of or access to the Site or technology related thereto;
- Hack the Site, or attempt to defeat or overcome any security measures or encryption technology for the Site or any related data;
- Facilitate any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information, or use any device, software or routine to attempt to interfere with use of the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission;
- Take any action that may cause OptiAds.org to lose any of the services from its internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers.
Copyright and Trademark Notice:
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, and other matters related to OptiAds.org and the Site are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, framing, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. In addition, the entire Site is protected as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws. The collective work includes works that are licensed to OptiAds.org and that are the property of OptiAds.org's licensors, which are also protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content or other materials viewed through the Site.
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of OptiAds.org used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of OptiAds.org. Any other trademarks, service marks and trade names are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Content of Advertisements:
All content in advertisements bought or sold through this Site, including without limitation data, text, images, sound, video and other information and materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the party from which such Content originated. You, therefore, are solely responsible for all Content that you submit to be placed as advertising or that you upload, post, display, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Site. OptiAds.org does not control the Content and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Content. Under no circumstances will OptiAds.org be liable in any way for any Content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions therein or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness thereof.
Links to Third Party Sites:
The Site may have links or direct you to websites, software or services owned or operated by third parties ("Third Party Properties"). We have not reviewed all of the Third Party Properties to which you may be directed and we have no control over any Third Party Properties. We are not responsible for the content and operation of such Third Party Properties, or the privacy or other practices of such Third Party Properties.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy:
Site users and Account holders are contractually prohibited from providing materials that infringe third party intellectual property rights (including copyright). If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by one of our Site users or Account holders, please send us email with the following information:
- A description of the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the materials that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, with sufficient detail so that we may find it (such as the advertiser's or publisher's name and URL of the page where it appears);
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Include the following statement, if true, "I have a good faith belief that use of the materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.";
- Include the following statement, if true, "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.";
- An electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right(s) that have been allegedly infringed.
Please send the written notification to : [email protected]
If you inform us that your rights are being infringed by one of our users or Account holders we may, in our discretion, remove the infringing materials from being available on the Site and, if such user or Account holder continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others), terminate such user's or Account holder's use of the Site.
Please note that you will be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys' fees, if you materially misrepresent that any material is infringing your intellectual property rights.
Advertisers Refund Policy
You are entitled to request for a refund in the following cases:
First, if there has been an incorrect payment transaction.
Second, if you have made a prepayment and you prove that the actions forming the basis of the pricing model of your Campaign are based on a Publisher fraudulent activities. In order to detect and prove Publishers fraudulent activities you undertake to send to OptiAds.org a weekly detailed report of sources/websites you consider to be fraudulent. In case the Publisher fraudulent activities cannot be clearly identified based on your report, OptiAds.org is entitled to request additional proof from you. If you fail to submit a weekly report or additional proof regarding the Publishers fraudulent activities, OptiAds.org may refuse to give a refund and adjust your balance accordingly. In case you are using post-payment method and you are able to prove Publishers fraudulent activities pursuant to this clause, OptiAds.org will not invoice you for the agreed actions based on Publisher fraudulent activities.
Third, if at the end of the validity of the Contract it appears that you have spent for OptiAds.org services less than you have prepaid. In such a case you are entitled to ask for a refund within 30 days after the termination of the Contract, provided that the amount of your unused balance is at least 100 USD. Before refunding, OptiAds.org will have to finalize all not invoiced spending and make necessary adjustments where needed. After finalizing all current statistics, your unused balance will be refunded to you at your request, minus an administrative fee of 10% to cover OptiAds.org costs and fees related with the management of giving a refund, within 30 working days.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold OptiAds.org, its affiliates, licensors, Account holders, Site users, and each of their owners, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives (the "Indemnitees") harmless from any and all damages, liabilities, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), and expenses incurred or suffered by such Indemnitees arising out of, or in connection with, any claim based upon or arising out of (i) any breach or violation of these Terms or any policy or guidelines referenced herein by you; (ii) your gross negligence or willful misconduct; (iii) your submission of Content and Posts; or (iv) your use or misuse of this Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
THIS SITE, AND ALL INFORMATION AND OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." OptiAds.org DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT USE OF THE SITE ITSELF WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, ENTIRELY ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE NOR DOES OptiAds.org MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE COMPUTER NETWORK-BASED SERVICES, WHICH MAY BE SUBJECT TO OUTAGES, INTERRUPTIONS, ATTACKS BY THIRD PARTIES AND DELAY OCCURRENCES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL OptiAds.org, ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES HAVE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED THERETO (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, MISREPRESENTATION, INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER CONTRACT OR TORT CLAIMS) IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ACTUALLY INCURRED BY YOU UP TO THE GREATER OF: (I) THE AMOUNT OF THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU TO OptiAds.org DURING THE MOST RECENT TWELVE MONTH PERIOD AND (II) THE AMOUNT PAID TO YOU IN COMMISSIONS DURING THE MOST RECENT TWELVE MONTH PERIOD. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OptiAds.org, ITS AFFILIATES AND EACH OF THEIR OWNERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER ENTITY OR THIRD PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR COVER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, DEVICE OR COMPUTER FAILURE, LOST SAVINGS AND STATUTORY DAMAGES) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF OptiAds.org HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR ONLY RIGHT AND RECOURSE WITH ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE. The foregoing limitations allocate the risks between OptiAds.org and you and shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.